- http://cpaynemh2.blogspot.com/2012/04/phil-spector.html?showComment=1336166827289#c4895047193741934045
I definitely love ready and responding to your posts this month, mainly because of the subject you tend to choose, along with the relevance of supporting words behind them. Phil Spector was also my choice of independent research for the simple reason that I, myself, am an engineer the embedded some of Phil Spector’s techniques when it comes to mixing. Although, later in his career, Phil did experience massive drug use, as most musicians did also, which also took a massive part in his creativity while he created his most influential hits to this day. The Wall of Sound is still influencing newly found artists and I’m sure will always influence them as long as big names such as the Beach boys, Tina Turner, the Ronettes, and the Beatles names' exist, for he played such a gigantic role in their success and producing that sound of perfection. Continue to evolve into such a great learner of those who have come before you along with you distinguishable blog writing skills, I’m sure your place in the entertainment industry will be long last!
No comments:
Post a Comment